Are you traveling out of town? Are you looking for a familiar and reliable facility to house your pets while you are away? Look no further! Let us give you that piece of mind that your pets are being well taken care of by our staff. As a fully functioning hospital your pets will be under the supervision of a Veterinarian while boarding with us. Paws N’ Hooves Veterinary Hospital offers boarding for your four-legged family member (price varies depending on the individual needs of your pet)!
Boarding is easy. Call us today at 915-584-4491 to inquire about availability. There is a deposit required to hold your reservation. All pets boarded at Paws N’ Hooves Veterinary Hospital must be up-to-date on their vaccines (including DHPP, bordatella, and rabies) and flea and tick prevention. To ensure your pets are fully protected we recommend getting your pets vaccinated at least one week prior to boarding. If you are unable to do this we will administer vaccines and/or flea and tick prevention upon arrival for boarding at the owners expense. Note: that if vaccines are not given at least a week prior to boarding the owner accepts full responsibility in putting their pet at risk for disease.
Tips to ensure your pet(s) enjoys their stay:
- Bring food packaged in individual Ziploc bags for each day with pet’s name on bag.
- If vaccines were done at another clinic, bring updated vaccine records. This is for the safety of all pets boarding at our clinic. If needed, vaccinations will be given upon drop off at your expense.
- Ensure pet is up-to-date on flea and tick prevention. This is for the safety of all pets boarding at our clinic. If needed, flea/tick prevention will be given upon drop off at your expense.
- Do not bring bed or toys. These can be come hazardous if your pet chews on them.
- When you drop off pet, take leash home with you and bring it back with you upon pick up.
Pick up and drop off hours are between 8am- 6pm Monday- Friday and Saturdays 10am- 2pm. Special arrangement can be made if indicated ahead of time.
*Our holiday boarding fills up fast. If you are planning on boarding your pet during the holidays make sure to make your reservation as early as possible.